By Keith W. Slater
Read Online or Download A Grammar of Mangghuer: A Mongolic Language of China's Qinghai-Gansu Sprachbund (Routledge Studies in Asian Linguistics) PDF
Similar grammar books
During this monograph Katsura Aoyama provides a chain of psycholinguistic investigations on consonantal differences in Finnish and jap. the writer deftly describes modifications in grownup construction, notion, and baby acquisition of those differences. this is often a huge paintings for these attracted to contemporary advancements in theoretical and psycholinguistics.
The Mandarin vice chairman offers with a few structures in Mandarin chinese language which contain the most verb and the fabric following it, just like the item NPs, resultative words, durative expressions and different parts. the root declare defended during this publication is that every one parts that stick with the most verb in a Mandarin sentence shape one unmarried constituent which capabilities because the supplement of the verb.
Danish: A entire Grammar provides a clean and available description of the language, targeting the true styles of use in sleek Danish. the amount is prepared to advertise a radical figuring out of Danish grammar. It bargains a stimulating research of the complexities of the language, and gives complete and transparent factors.
Bringing jointly the topics of English compounding and Chomsky's thought of Lexicalism, Heinz Giegerich demonstrates during this new learn the impossibility of drawing a line among compounds and words, and accordingly among the lexicon and the syntax, the 2 grammatical modules of Lexicalism. featuring a brand new version of grammatical modularity, the place the lexicon and the syntax overlap 'like slates on a roof', Giegerich examines long-standing and unresolved questions about the variation among English compounds and words.
- 600 Basic Japanese Verbs: The Essential Reference Guide: Learn the Japanese Vocabulary and Grammar You Need to Learn Japanese and Master the JLPT
- Valenzgrammatik des Deutschen: Eine Einführung (de Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- Grammatik des Deutschen im europäischen Vergleich: Das Nominal (Schriften des Instituts für Deutsche Sprache) (German Edition)
- Português na Prática - Vol.1 - Erros e dúvidas mais comuns (Portuguese Edition)
- Common Places: Integrated Reading and Writing MLA 2016 Update
- Ergativity (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics)
Additional info for A Grammar of Mangghuer: A Mongolic Language of China's Qinghai-Gansu Sprachbund (Routledge Studies in Asian Linguistics)
A Grammar of Mangghuer: A Mongolic Language of China's Qinghai-Gansu Sprachbund (Routledge Studies in Asian Linguistics) by Keith W. Slater